The sales terms below apply to all sales:
1. Returns or Exchanges: If a product is listed as custom made, it is prepared for each client and is not eligible for returns.
For that reason and to avoid extra costs or exchange requests, the client is asked to provide the correct ring sizes in the Canadian/USA measurement when confirming the order. A complete and detailed delivery and exchange policy is available on this website or upon request.
2. Payment processing frees: Paypal or Credit card merchant services do not provide refunds for their fees, so these fees are subtracted from any payments made towards a cancelled purchase that was confirmed and has not been fulfilled at the request of the client.
3. Customs and Import taxes: Prices and quotes do not include any import taxes or charges that may be imposed upon arrival in the destination country and the buyer agrees to pay these charges if applied, within the deadlines informed by the local Customs authorities or transportation company to avoid a parcel return, which may incur new shipping costs for the buyer.Cancellations after an undelivered parcel returns will be subjected to discounted transaction fees, shipping and insurance costs.
4. Handmade items – Products in precious metals (silver, gold, platinum and other metals) are hand cast and hand polished and may contain slight variations which are consistent with casting techniques and expectations.
5. Order fulfillment – Production time estimate is informed on the product description page or via email when an order is placed.
The client agrees to the terms and conditions discussed via emails and listed above upon payment of a purchase.
We are grateful for the opportunity and will work to fulfill your order as promised.